- Deadline for Feedback Extended (October 19, 2017)
- Reminder of Feedback Deadline (October 19, 2017)
- Information Sessions (September 27, 2017)
- Notification of Date Changes (September 21, 2017)
- Memo to Parents and Guardians (September 21, 2017)
- Memo to Parents and Guardians (June 14, 2017)
- Memo to Parents and Guardians (June 6, 2017)
The information booklet explains the three re-configuration options which are being considered. An opt-out provision until 2025 for current students is explained.
The District will hold two information sessions and members of the school communities who would like to receive the information package as a presentation by District staff are invited to attend one of these sessions. Members of the school communities may attend either session as best fits their schedule.
The two sessions are as indicated below:
- Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. (Mary Queen of Peace gymnasium)
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. (East Point Elementary gymnasium)
All members of the school community are encouraged to provide their feedback to the Board of Trustees to help inform the process.
Further, should any member of the school community prefer a paper copy of the information package or prefer to provide their feedback through a paper form, they may do so by contacting their school administration.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Cathy Martin at email@example.com or 758-2701.