St. Francis School
P.O. Box 460
Harbour Grace, NL
Tweets by StFrancis_HG_NL
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
Suite 601, Atlantic Place
215 Water Street
St. John's, NL A1C 6C9
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Francis School Website
St. Francis School is located on the main highway through the historic community of Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. Our newly reconfigured school is home to Grades K-8 students from the community of Harbour Grace.
Here, at St. Francis we are proud of each and every one of our students. We try to foster an environment of mutual respect among our students and staff. Upon entering our school, visitors are welcomed by friendly faces, and a clean, nurturing environment in which students are challenged to do their best, both in academics, and extra-curricular activities.
Regional Zone: avalon west
Trustee Zone: 12
Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 8
Dept ID: 269
Dismissal Time: 2:05PM
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System