Pearce Junior High School
48 Main Street
P. O. Box 130
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Tel: (709) 891-1310
Fax: (709) 891-2422
School has no active Twitter Account.
Google Map Location not yet provided.
English School District
central Regional Office
203 Elizabeth Drive
Gander, NL A1V 1H6
Tel: (709) 256-2547
Fax: (709) 651-3044
No school logo/crest provided.
- District Staff Directory
- central Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- central Region School Directory
No information given.
Regional Zone: burin
Trustee Zone: 10
Grade Level: Grade 8 - Grade 9
Dept ID: 209
Dismissal Time: 3:05 pm
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System