How to Apply
All Management and Support Staff positions with the Eastern School District, open to the public, are posted on our website, under Employment Opportunities. Positions are posted according to job category and are accompanied by a Job Description. From the list of opportunities that will appear, simply click on the job category to view postings. Applications can be made using the Application for Support Staff or by forwarding a resume and cover letter, clearly stating competition number, to:
Human Resources Manager (Recruitment and Benefits)
Eastern School District
215 Water Street
PO Box 64-66
St. John's, NL · A1C 6C9
Tel: (709) 757-4651
Current List of Positions (External) Available
· Senior Programmer/Business Analyst - Closing: 03/09/2014 3:27 PM
· Maintenance Repairer I - John Burke High - Closing: 05/09/2014 4:37 PM
· Bus Driver- 5hr Position - Closing: 05/09/2014 2:29 PM
· Bus Driver 5Hr position - Closing: 05/09/2014 2:30 PM
· School Bus Driver - Closing: 08/09/2014 12:00 PM
· Utility Worker II - Closing: 08/09/2014 12:00 PM
· Outdoor Education Assistant - Gros Morne - Closing: 03/09/2014 12:00 PM
· Student Assistant - Casual - Corner Brook and Area - Closing: 12/09/2014 4:30 PM
· Student Assistant - Casual - Stephenville and Areas - Closing: 12/09/2014 4:30 PM
· Bus Driver/Maintenance - Casual Call In - Closing: 17/09/2014 4:30 PM
To view INTERNAL postings please click HERE
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Before commencing employment with the Eastern School District, all employees are required to obtain and maintain a current Certificate of Conduct.
|Documents on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader software is used for viewing Adobe® PDF documents.
Click HERE to download Acrobat® Reader for free.